2D and 3D design of public and private gardens
Public or private gardens and parks are spaces that each person perceives differently. Some people prefer the green area to be an area of privacy, others want an area to socialize with other people. Regardless of the preferences, the beneficiary's requirements are transposed through an arrangement project that is presented virtually both 2D and 3D, so that the beneficiary can visualize details and aspects that can later influence his arrangement decision. Details and plans include a survey of the existing situation, a 2D plan of the arrangement proposal and 3D renderings for the visualization of the proposed space for arrangement.
Our experts take into account both the conscious requirements of the beneficiaries and the unconscious requirements so as to capture all current or future needs, thus obtaining a coherent planning and a sustainable development of the green space.Download PDF presentation
The design of green spaces involves a series of specific activities that depend on the degree of complexity of the project. The main features related to the design of a green spaces are the following:
- The functionality of the green space and the personality of the people who are going to use it.
- The preferences of all people regarding the plants used and their favorable perception (visual, auditory or olfactory).
- Beneficiary availability for maintenance and the time that the beneficiary is willing or has the possibility to allocate.
- The ratio between the area arranged with ornamental plants and the area actually used for daily activities.
- Existing pedological conditions and how they can be improved.